- Can we have this () and super () together?
- Can we declare constructor as private?
- Can constructor be overloaded?
- What is the return type of constructors Mcq?
- What is the return type of constructor in C++?
- Why constructor has no return type?
- Can we declare a constructor final?
- Can a class run without constructor?
- What is the return data type of a constructor?
- Can we inherit a constructor?
- Is a constructor void?
- Which type of constructor can’t have a return type?
Can we have this () and super () together?
If you write this() first than super() will become the second statement and vice-versa.
That’s why we can’t use this() and super() together.
this() and super(), both are the constructors that’s why must be the first statement.
this(): It is used to call, same class Default or Parametrized Constructor..
Can we declare constructor as private?
Yes, we can declare a constructor as private. If we declare a constructor as private we are not able to create an object of a class. We can use this private constructor in the Singleton Design Pattern.
Can constructor be overloaded?
Yes! Java supports constructor overloading. In constructor loading, we create multiple constructors with the same name but with different parameters types or with different no of parameters.
What is the return type of constructors Mcq?
1. What is the return type of Constructors? Explanation: Constructors does not have any return type, not even void.
What is the return type of constructor in C++?
1) Constructor doesn’t have a return type. Member function has a return type. 2) Constructor is automatically called when we create the object of the class. Member function needs to be called explicitly using object of class.
Why constructor has no return type?
So the reason the constructor doesn’t return a value is because it’s not called directly by your code, it’s called by the memory allocation and object initialization code in the runtime. … The whole purpose of constructor is to initialize the current state of the object by setting the initial values.
Can we declare a constructor final?
No, a constructor can’t be made final. A final method cannot be overridden by any subclasses. As mentioned previously, the final modifier prevents a method from being modified in a subclass.
Can a class run without constructor?
It is possible for a class to have no constructor. (An important distinction to draw here is that the JVM does not require all class files to have a constructor; however, any class defined in Java does have a default constructor if a constructor is not explicitly declared.
What is the return data type of a constructor?
No, constructor does not return any value. While declaring a constructor you will not have anything like return type. In general, Constructor is implicitly called at the time of instantiation. And it is not a method, its sole purpose is to initialize the instance variables.
Can we inherit a constructor?
Constructors are not members, so they are not inherited by subclasses, but the constructor of the superclass can be invoked from the subclass.
Is a constructor void?
Because constructor function returns the object it creates, not Void.
Which type of constructor can’t have a return type?
No, constructor does not have any return type in Java. Constructor looks like method but it is not. It does not have a return type and its name is same as the class name. Mostly it is used to instantiate the instance variables of a class.